If you enjoy the handling and comfort of your vehicle, then you have the suspension system to thank. Made up of many moving parts, your steering and suspension system is what puts you in control when you are behind the wheel. Anytime yours is giving you trouble, it is safe to say that you need to have an expert diagnose and address the issue. At Lenfer Automotive & Transmission, we hold every expert on our team to the highest standards and we are proud to say that we offer the best suspension repair in Lino Lakes, MN.
Suspension Repair Lino Lakes, MN
We already mentioned that steering and suspension systems are made up of many moving parts. But depending on your vehicle, those parts may vary. Most vehicles have a suspension system that is made up of some combination of the following:
- Steering Gear Box
- Center Link
- Shock Absorbers
- Idler Arm
- Pitman Arm
- Bushings, Bearings, and Ball Joints
Should any of these parts become loose or too worn, it would compromise the entire steering and suspension system. But that can be avoided with timely repair and regular inspections.
Because your suspension has so much to do with how your vehicle handles and feels, it is often easy to recognize trouble by using your senses. Some of the most common symptoms of suspension trouble include:
- Your vehicle is pulling to the left or right
- You can suddenly feel every little bump in the road
- There is a rocking or rolling motion anytime you turn or change lanes
- Your vehicle dips or dives when stopping, starting, or going over bumps
- Your vehicle feels as though it is wandering or loose when you are maneuvering
- Your vehicle bounces when you come to a stop or go over a bump
- One of the corners of your vehicle sits lower than the other three
- You are having difficulty steering your vehicle
Your suspension system is delicate and complex. If you have noticed any of these issues, we encourage you to contact the team at Lenfer Automotive & Transmission to schedule an appointment for suspension repair at our convenient Lino Lakes, MN location. We are a NAPA AutoCare Center with a team of ASE Certified mechanics who are dedicated to providing you with the best service and repair in the area.